What is chiropractic? And what are the benefits?
‘What is Chiropractic?’
I often give a technically correct but long winded answer; That chiropractors examine and treat problems with the musculoskeletal system with a focus on the function of the spine. Chiropractors use a range of gentle, safe and effective methods with a focus on using specific adjustments to treat spinal, joint and muscle issues.
A better answer about what chiropractors do is:
- Treat problems with the nerves, joints and muscles of the body.
- Don’t use drugs or surgery
- Use their hands to examine and treat
- Focus on whole patient health taking a whole body holistic approach
- Help relieve; neck and back pain, headaches and sciatica
- Refer for X-ray, scans and to other healthcare professionals when needed.
- Trained to take and read X-rays
This helps our patients by:
- Improving the movement of the spine
- Relive tension in muscles
- Relieve spine and joint pain
- Directing rehabilitation of issues to prevent their return
- Promote whole body wellbeing and healthy lifestyle choices
- Working together to achieve our patients goals
- Helping to prevent problems before they become problems
If any of the above sound like what you are looking for then it might be time to visit a chiropractor yourself. And if you’re in Camden and looking for a great Chiro then you know where to find me.